For Expertise with Integrity…
When you need trustworthy and competent legal services, David R. Brewer, Attorney at Law, PLLC is the first place to turn. We get what client relationships are all about, we get results, and we get referred to your family, friends and business associates.
David R. Brewer, Attorney at Law, PLLC is a small firm that offers large firm experience and expertise, delivered by seasoned, well credentialed attorneys who practice with the highest standards of professional competence. Thus the firm’s two touch stones: professional competence, and personal integrity. We pride ourselves in both our effectiveness, and our efficiency. We are designed to provide maximum effectiveness for each matter, for each client, each time.
Our well credentialed Attorneys are a true reflection of the culture our firm strives to emulate. Their achievements and expertise exemplify the firm’s belief that the contributions of attorneys with diverse backgrounds, viewpoints and experiences enrich the services we provide to our clients.
David R. Brewer
- Business Law, Business Litigation, Trusts & Wills, Probate, Probate Litigation, Real Estate
- University of Houston, License Mediator through AA White Dispute Resolution Center
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D. – May 2000, Cum Laude
- Princeton, M.Div – May 1992, Summa Cum Laude
Evelyn E. Terrell
- Real Estate, Commercial Lending, Business Law, Family Law, Probate
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, University of Houston Law Center – 1992
- Bachelor of Arts, Managerial Studies (with emphasis in Economics), Rice University – 1988
Don W. Martin
- Bachelor of Science, University of Southwestern Louisiana – May, 1974
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Loyola University School Of Law, New Orleans – May, 1978
Shirlee D. Mitchell
- Accountant and Attorney, licensed real estate broker: Tax Law, Business Law, Real Estate Law, Probate, Trusts & Wills with sophisticated estate tax planning
- University of Denver, J.D. – May 1991
- Bachelor of Science, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO – Accounting and International Business
David H. Fuchsman
- Experienced in multiple areas of law, with particular expertise in business entity formalities, human resources, compliance work, real estate law, estate administration, family law, contract drafting and review.
- Graduated from the University of Dayton School of Law with a Juris Doctorate in June of 1983.
- Graduated from Virginia Polytechnical Institute and State University (Va. Tech) in June of 1980.