For Expertise with Integrity…
When you need trustworthy and competent legal services, David R. Brewer, Attorney at Law, PLLC is the first place to turn. We get what client relationships are all about, we get results, and we get referred to your family, friends and business associates.
SHIRLEE D. MITCHELL
- Attorney in private practice since 1991. Licensed in Texas, Colorado and North Dakota.
- Admitted to practice before all state courts in states where she is licensed, United States Tax Court, United States District Court of the Southern District of Ohio, United States District Court of Colorado, and a Certified Mediator.
Activities and Affiliations:
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas, Real Estate and Trust and Estates Section
- State Bar of Texas, Mediation Section
- State Bar of Texas, Tax Section
- State Bar of Texas, Solo and Small Business Section and Tax Counsel
- Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas
- Highland Lakes Bar Association
- State Bar of Colorado
- State Bar of Colorado, Trust and Estates Section
- State Bar of Colorado, Real Estate Section
- District Coordinator for AARP/VITA Taxaide program
- Texas Real Estate Broker
- Life Member of American Quarter Horse Association
- Bachelor of Science, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, Accounting and International Business
- Jurist Doctorate, University of Denver, College of Law, Denver, Colorado
– Outstanding Corporate Intern
– Editor in Chief, Transportation Law Journal